Stressful Conversations

Jack Sparrow Being Chased Meme - Imgflip


          Personally, stressful conversations come from confrontation. I would rather push everything under the rug than deal with the problem. Although I would rather avoid confrontation at all costs I know these are important conversations to have. My best friend is someone who pushes me to have these difficult conversations with people because they might not understand their actions or words. Whether the topic is about how your feeling, school, or family it is still important to push yourself and have that conversation with someone. Pushing myself to have the conversations has benefited me in many ways. To explain, in this meme we see Jack running from his problems which is exactly what I do. Nobody will be able to understand the problems or how we are feeling if we keep running away. Rather than running, we should handle our problems and have those tuff conversations instead of holding grudges and having negative feelings. At the end of the day, it might be stressful to confront someone but it can solve problems and makes the others around you understand you a little better.

 

Comments

Popular Posts